~*STuPiD mE*~
HAi...I'm sooooooooo sad and unhappy with myself!I was too eager to get a darker tone on my body i tried the self-tanning lotion my mum bought.And Of course i didnt spread evenly enough!I washed my hands a couple of times..that cant be avoided ma!So when i woke up this morning,i realised there were little patches and streaks of my previously fair colour on my hands!It realli looks very ugly as if i've got some kind of illness like albinism or something!Hai..i hate it!and my sis say my back is too dark!I realli hope it will last for one week onli!!!HELP ME!I almost cried jus now eh!Hai...I'm too greedy and toooooooo stupid and toooo vain!
Cant stand myself!Now i've learnt a lesson that artificial ways are always not good!!!!
I'm lucky that i didnt apply any onto my face but if u look closely,there's a difference in the colour of my face and neck and shoulder.So,i guess i'm not gonna wear a spaghetti strap for a week or so..Heng i work got lab coat if not also funny..heng got gloves to cover up also!I wont do it again!!!No use crying over spilled milk..hai i know u fellas would luff at me for sure..i realli deserve it!Arrrhhh~~!!:P
