~*ReBonDinG*~
YeAH!!I've finally got my hair rebonded today at lot 1 kimage!I didnt plan to do it today but i came home quite early and my sister said she can give me some money to make my hair as my birthday prezzie!Hehe...actually i think my sister treats me realli well think i've taken too much of her money..hai but too bad now attachment i realli cant earn anything,I know next term she wont get pay already so cannot get from her.I made appointment at 3pm and the senior hairstyler was called Ho Bee.She is realli friendly and kept chatting with me and she was quite careful la..unlike another assistant which made my head real PAIN!!!I also got my hair cut til shoulder length..hai quite sad leh so long then cut til so short!My hair also grew out so can see the black part very obviously.So Ho Bee suggested that i dye my hair too..and after all the discount,it costs me $204.75 for cut,treatment,rebonding and dye.I think quite worth it right?Hmmm and guess who i saw in KIMAGE?XaviEr from dunearn!!He is currently learning hairstyling at the academy from mon to thurs and she will be helping out there on fri,sat and sun.I couldnt be sure the first time i saw him and he looked like he didnt know me too cos we exchanged blur look.After a while i asked Ho Bee and found out that he realli is the Xavier i know..wow..he has really changed alot leh...last time he used to be very fat lor and now he is slimmer and has a goatee and even has a realli kawaii gf!
After making my hair,i met my sister and accompanied her to Jurong pt and came back to yew tee to eat dinner with Mum.I had CHicken cutlet and it was realli filling.
~*EuRo2004*~
Haha i am watching Euro2004 now and my whole family is supporting Portugal..haha i have no preference so i'll jus support any team they support but i will always support Brazil in World Cup!Eh..i think the first half was realli making me annoyed cos the greeks were kicking like crazy...i think they got alot of luck tonight.Hai..see liao also pekcek..Portugal seems to have alot of chance for a goal but dunno wat happened!!I used to dislike watching soccer alot because they always "OUT" and it realli takes a long time to watch it..the ball will be out every few minutes and that irritates me hahahaha!
Hmm i think i will upload my new pictures hopefully in this week ba..haha cos i have not been looking and wearing nicely to take nice pictures these days.Tkcare peeps and enjoy the EuRo 2004!
