There is really nothing to write today!!!I was very tired after work..hmm tmr Meryl is going to AMK polyclinic work..so there will be another relief staff here..i wonder who it is.I would like to have my first try to prick a baby's heel..hmm but i quite scared leh!I mus wait for meryl to come back and also i dare not try it in front of gekyan..
I'm waiting for my mum to buy back dinner now..and later enjoy watching the VCD with her.My sis has already finished watching the whole series!Amazing 40 episodes!
My birthday is coming..hai i realli duno how am i going to celebrate it.I know vin cannot click with my friends and so of course i cannot celebrate altogether.Practically,i think i will celebrate one day with my family,one day with vin himself,one day with my friends and one day with ERMA!I will go out with erma to watch movie,shop and eat together ba~As for the celebration with vin,i realli have no idea how will it be.I think my parents will get me a cake and jus celebrate lor..haha and hopefully i will be given a BIG BIG ANG BAO~!Haha but i doubt it la..nvm~
I dunno whether my friends remember my bday..hai..haha maybe i myself will organise an outing myself..so sad right?-__-"
I will be working on my bday..so sianz..ahah and also celebrating it with meryl when we work in the lab the whole day..I dunno whether i should get her a gift cos we are not good friends actually and i dunno whether she will get me one haha!Later waste my money..:P
Since my bday is on fri,i think my thurs,fri sat and sun all will be celebrating or going out ba...keke~!I will be damn tired..I also tot of either rebonding my hair or dying my hair..kimage will give half price for rebonding but i'm scared my hair will drop alot after doing that.I also tot of perming it..but perm already very hard to maintain and when my new hair grows out..all will be curly and untidy!
