I'M GETTING SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FATTERRR!!!!I spent most of my time eating for this year's birthday.After that night when we ordered pizza and KFC to my house,the following day i didnt go to work and didnt bother to get an mc cos i'm realli too tired..no mood to go all the way jus to fake an mc.Alvin me and waner went to kbox to sing from 3 to 7pm and after that,we went to town to shop for alittle while til all the shop closed.Alvin went to celebrate his granny's bday which is so coincidentally the same day as mine!:D After shopping,the 3 of us went to eat at newton and that meal realli made me soooo full!I bought a pair of white covered shoes that i've wanted a long time ago and now everyone is wearing that kind of shoes also la haha..and also we planned to buy bikini but my sister cant find any nice wans that suit her.I found one that reali looks sweet haha but it cost about $46 but my sister insisted on buying it for me first!Hai...i think i owe her a lot of money leh...she always spends a lot of money on my birthday wan..:( After eating,we went home and i slept quite fast cos the following i had to work again!
SAturday i went to work for halfday and the ppl there kept asking me wat was wrong with me on friday and whether i've recovered.I realli felt bad lying to everyone there..they told me it was a very very busy day without me.Haha!After work,i headed down to town immediately to meet jason,ys,yuan and eve at wisma and we ate in PasTa CaFe.The pasta there was quite delicious hehe and i'm realli happy that my good friends were treating me!But after eating,we were all very bored..town nothing to see ma..walk til sian liao.Weather also so hot...so we went to cine and sat down on the sofa chair for a long time jus slacking...Ys went to meet his gf ma ..so left the rest of us rotting there.I was sooooo tired that i fell aslp for a while and even dreamt there..!!HAa!
Alvin met me around 5 and we also got nowhere to go..so we walked around alot too...my shoes made my feet so painful!I felt that my legs were going cram and felt soooo HARD!He had already booked a place in Jack's place at 730pm so we had to walk ard and slack til that time!I had never eaten in Jack's place and i mus say i am realli SUA KU lor..!Hehe..We had a few times almost blowing out the candle in front of us haha..and the steak there really tastes great!But i had alot of food and i was full very fast!Alvin ordered a small bouquet of flowers for me and the waiter got it for me in the middle of the meal!Even though i sort of expected it,but that moment realli touched me..tears jus rolled out of my eyes haha...not exaggerating hor!I know he tried realli hard for all these..he has been saving alot of money now that i know..he spent alot of money for this day!He also gave me a Lancome Miracle perfume which cost over 100?I dunno..but it's around that price...but he was very sad when i opened the present cos i didnt show that i realli realli liked it.I was disappointed in myself for that cos i dun realli fancy perfumes and i seldom use it...i always sweat alot and i dislike the perfume on me.But it is a realli nice perfume with a very sweet and nice fragrant.I will definitely use it and i like it too but he said i dun realli reealli like it alot that's why he is sad.He had initially tot of buying me a fossil watch..and i realli realli like a fossil watch cos i;ve been wanting it a long time ago!Hai...but nvm la..i mus appreciate it!
Anyway,SH finally replied me on my bday and i was realli glad about it!She had agreed to let me be her baby's godma!!!YEAH!!Haha i wonder whether she will let me see her baby!Everything is fine for her now and she is coming back to study this year end!I really think she is very brave leh..when i asked her how come she chose to keep this baby,she said tat she tot about it for a very long time and she thinks it is very cruel to abort it and she also wanted to know how her baby looked like!That Is sooooo motherly!:D
