~*Wo Hen MEn Ah!!!Shui Ke Yi Jiu Wo???*~
HAi..i cant seem to get the clinical chem into my head!!Hai i hate studying about Quantitative Analysis and stuff!!Why mus we know those things???Last paper always no mood to study wan..:(
My sister had her first paper today and she is having the last paper on wED!!I'll onli be having my second paper on that day..Most of my friends are having their last paper on Wed and Thurs!Why am i finishing onli on Friday!?!!Arrrggghhh....~~!!!Yuan even sms me asking me whether i wanna go watch movie with him, XX and Rs on thurs..but i have paper on Friday..Hmm i dunno how to ask Alvin whehter i can go sentosa on sat morning leh..-___-
I realised my Hp cant realli store alot of pictures cos the size of each is quite big..hmm I'm desperately searching for the data cable so that i can load my pictures into the com and store it in my imagestation..Hmm these days no new pictures to upload..a bit boring leh..
