~*SLeePy Day*~
THere was not alot of patients today and i sat down almost the whole afternoon and nearly dozed off.I managed to draw more and more blood each day and today i cant count the number of patients i've attended to.To my surprise, they actually allowed me to draw the patients' blood continously in the morning!Usually morning there will be alot of patients who need their blood taken,so u have to be quick and steady and draw one by one.I was left there to draw some and i felt happy and satisfied with myself haha!I felt i've improved alot from the first attachment although i still fail to take some patient's blood but even the old workers sometimes fail too cos it realli depends and u cannot blame it on the lab tech cos they are not GOD!
The weather is hot as usual and while i was having lunch, i sweat like a PIG!I was trying to eat slowly but my sweat jus came out nonstop!Arrghh...i couldnt stand it and went back straight to the lab(Which i usually do not)to enjoy the aircon there.I think singapore is getting hotter and hotter i dunno how hot will it be in future...will it become like a desert?!?!Hai..my cousin used to say it's going to be Armageddon soon!Hehe..I'd like to go suntan soon.
Last night i watched the american idol and i thought Jasmine was the lousiest singer and she is very likely to be kicked out tonight.That would realli be a pity, she used to sing better previously but now her voice is so unsteady and vulnerable hai..maybe she already has no confidence after hearing so many bad comments from Simon Cowell the Devil!I wonder how will the upcoming Singapore idol be..haha there will be alot of malays joining for sure and also alot of laughingstock!














