Had the test this morning and i think it's realli a relief that it's over!It is actually quite alright, not as bad as the first quiz. I finished the paper jus in time and hey,i hope it can help to pull up the overall marks!I nearly got a stiff neck after the paper..really panicky when we were all doing the test cos all u could hear was the tapping of the keyboard and the clicking of the mouse!I jus feel as if a rock has been unloaded off my back and soon, i have to be ready for battle for the remaining three paperS!Oh GosH!
I went to town after the paper and was planning to meet waner there..but then alvin msg me and asked me whether i wanna watch a movie.I was already on the way down and he was still at home so i suggested to watch in town since he would be having a badminton friendly match at toa payoh..so it's actually not too far from town. However, he was lazy to go to town and waner didnt wanna watch a movie!!In the end, alvin came down and i planned to meet my cousin after watching movie with alvin to shop ard.
When i reached somerset MRT,GuEsS Who I SAW?!?!?!?!PALE!!!And she was waiting for her friend and since i got noone, she asked me to walk with them before meeting alvin.When her friend came, i was surprised cos her style was kinda hiphop and girlish but pale is erm....u know?Anyway, I forgot her friend's name but she sure is a friendly and cute girl..always quite short. We walked ard in heeren searching for pale's polo tee but i felt reallli realli extra cos i jus followed anywhere they went and they were quite good friends i think, so i always walked alone.I kept smsing alvin to confirm the time to meet him. Pale was realli hungry so we went to cineleisure to see wats there to eat jus becos i would be meeting alvin there!I bought the tickets for "Starsky & Huctch" first and i asked them to leave first lor cos they wanted to go to Scotts to eat the beef noodles.
I was alone for about 20 minutes i think, walking ard cineleisure with so little money left..i went to "mini toons" and bought 5 handphone chain for myself,my brother,waner,my sister and jerry.It took me a realli long time to choose.Alvin didnt want any cos he thinks it's realli an obstruction and kinda sissy...
When he reached cine, we went to eat the usual=>Long john's fish & chips + coleslaw. I was very full and didnt finish it..
Then it was time for the show!Hmm..we were having couple seats and there was a couple on the right side of us...realli irritating and pissing me off!!I mus admit the show was quite funny but jus a tiny tiny thing,the girl especially laughed sooooo loudly as if she was at her own house!!!I kept whispering to vin that i wanna bash her haha and he thinks that's funny!The show was nice overall...Owen Wilson is quite a handsome chap!Although old...but good-lookin!There's still so many shows i wanna watch...like "Dawn of the dead", "Shrek 2", "Van Hellsing" and "50 first dates"...etc.
The show ended at ard 5pm and vin was supposed to reach lakeside at 645pm and i would be meeting my cousin at Lot1 ard 7pm..so we figured out we still had some time left.So, we went to play pool at the mechmaster behind somerset MRT.We had realli fast games and suddenly, my slipper broke!The part where my toes "kiap" in order to walk broke and that's my favourite slippers!!!Hai..so sad that i have to throw it away...The worse thing was i had to drag my right foot all the way from somerset to Lot 1 and i didnt wan anyone to notice, hope no one did!-___-"
I met waner at lot 1 and went searching for another pair of slippers but none caught my eye..instead, i bought a pink giordano spaghetti strap!We took some pictures inside the dressing room haha..i know we are crazy!!Hmm...i think my cousin is realli getting tired of her bf soon...she is such a poor thing having such a bf..i think i will surely go mad or even be very harsh towards him..even if we broke up i also dun mind..hai..!
Tmr my mum's having her day off and we are going to play bowling at bt panjang plaza!Hehe so long never bowl sure very lousy wan..:P
