I wasted the whole day yesterday & today i must compensate for it ah!!!I went online after i woke up and was "hooked" there for the next 7 hours~!!OMG~My eyes pain pain leh..then finally went offline but didnt do anything productive also..went to take my textbook to read a few pages before RS called me to tell me that they wanna watch "The Last Samurai" at cck..midnight show.So i went to bath and rushed there ...nearly late lah~The show was great..very sad and meaningful lor..Admire the samurai's attitude and beliefs.Tom cruise very handsome in there also..!!Oh yah the whole day my brother was playing his PS 2 also..ARRghhh...the same game!!!Car racing wan la dunno wat title..then i keep hearing the same music IRRITATING!!!!Then now he is playing again!!I dunno wat will happen to his O levels lor..Still dun wanna buck up~
Ay i slept ard 5 plus i think and woke up at 1.30pm..like a pig right?tonight got so many tv programmes to watch for hari raya..haha later must realli study and do homework le!!
I think i go cook maggie le..very hungry..keke..
My legs are horrible!!!I feel extremely itchy on those lumps that just came out yesterday!!I dunno why there will be new lumps lor...dammit!!!Hope it will recover asap~~~May God Be With ME haha~!
