I've been soooooooooo lazy during this weekend!!HAven been doing anything that's productive!!I studied very little for the upcoming immuno test on thurs...there's so many Tv programmes to watch and i keep getting distracted. So difficult also lor..dunno how..hai..die already la feel like just studying the notes cos the textbook is sooooo detailed and the teacher didnt teach in detail!DAMMIt~!
So tough..~!!!All dun understand wan~~Always last minute then i will close myself in the room and study n burn midnight oil...:(
Hai...stressed stress ah!!I so long never exercise also..getting fatter and fatter and eating more n more!
My legs are getting better i think but dunno why there's 2 more small itchy lumps appearing on my hands!!!Haii...
Hope it is not the same thing..and just a mosquito bite.
I ate alot of suan mei...so thirsty now..think gotta drink more water and go study le..hai..now tv got "Armaggedon" leh..although i watched before but dunno why still wanna watch..better proceed to my room le..haha...byebye
